Land & Measured Building Surveyor
We are currently recruiting experienced Land & Measured Building Surveyors to grow our team based in Yeovil. You will have the exciting opportunity to work on a wide variety of land and measured building surveying projects including topographical surveys using the latest technology such as total stations, GPS and 3D scanners. We are looking to hear from enthusiastic surveyors keen to develop their careers and build on existing knowledge and experience.
Survey Solutions is the UK’s largest engineering surveyors specialising in land, measured building and underground utility surveys as well as monitoring and site engineering schemes. We have a network of nine offices across the UK, with over 160 surveyors and engineers working on some of the UK’s major construction and infrastructure developments.
Key responsibilities & competencies:
- Able to complete topographical surveys to a high standard
- Complete a full measured building surveys with floor plans, elevations and sections; using a combination of traditional methods and 3D scanners to a high standard
- Competent in setting-out by co-ordinate
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Maintain vehicles and equipment to a high standard
- Consistently delivery high quality work on time and in budget
- Supervise trainee surveyors and provide training when required
- Previous experience working as a Land and Measured Building Surveyor (minimum two years)
- Experience using AutoCAD
- Competent using surveying equipment including; total stations, GPS and 3D scanners
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Confident and clear communicator – both written and verbal
- The ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Professional manner with excellent client facing skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Right to work in the UK
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary and wide range of employee benefits
- Company vehicle
- On-going career development and training
- Professional accreditation from the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (CICES) via our Approved Development Scheme
- Company workwear and PPE
- The opportunity to be part of a growing company with excellent support networks
This is a full-time role with office hours of Monday to Friday from 9.00 – 5.30, however site hours will vary so occasional overtime and weekend working with be required. You can download a copy of this job description here.
To find out more or to apply for the role, please complete the form below including a copy of your CV