Trainee Land Surveyor
We have an exciting role available for a Trainee Land Surveyor to join Survey Solutions’ experienced surveying team on a full-time basis. We can offer an interesting career with variety and excellent opportunities to progress into other specialist areas of surveying. The ideal candidate will have an interest in outdoor activities and passion for a career as a surveyor.
Survey Solutions is the UK’s largest engineering surveyors specialising in land, measured building and underground utility surveys as well as monitoring and site engineering schemes. We have a network of nine offices across the UK, with over 160 surveyors and engineers working on some of the UK’s major construction and infrastructure developments.
As a Trainee Land Surveyor, you will:
- Work on site with experienced surveyors, conducting surveys using innovative technology and processing data in the office
- Work on exciting and varied projects
- Undertake on-the-job training and earn whilst you learn
- Gain invaluable knowledge and skills from experienced surveyors
- A keen interest in outdoor activities or previous experience working outside
- Passionate about pursuing a career in surveying
- Good practical and problem-solving skills
- Logical thinker with an ability to deal with figures
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Full UK driving license
- Able to commute to our Manchester office
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing support to complete our in-house training and attend the Survey School
- The opportunity to gain professional accreditation from the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (CICES) via our Approved Development Scheme
- The opportunity to develop key skills and competencies to succeed in a career as a surveyor
- Invaluable experience in other specialist areas of surveying as you progress
- A wide range of employee benefits
- Company workwear and PPE
This is a full-time role with office hours of Monday to Friday from 8.00 – 5.00, however site hours will vary so occasional overtime and weekend working with be required. You can download a copy of this job description here.
To find out more or to apply for the role, please complete the form below including a copy of your CV