Completing your measured building survey with drone technology delivers multiple advantages to your project. Drone surveys offer great versatility and can be used as a standalone solution or as a complementary add-on service alongside more traditional surveying methods.
Drone surveys are ideal when working on projects where capturing a large amount of data is required or could be used as part of a project where multiple sites all need to be surveyed. Capturing data can be quicker, safer and less intrusive than using other means. We have seen our clients choose drone surveys when looking to carry out surveys for holiday parks and as part of roof inspections.
Data from drone surveys is available in both 2D and 3D formats with a range of additional options available. This could include point cloud data, ortho-rectified photography and fly over video footage, all ensuring you receive a high level of technical detail to support your project. Our drone team is fully compliant with the Civil Aviation Authority regulations for Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems.
To find out more, please complete the enquiry form below to contact one of our specialist surveyors. Available across our network of UK offices, our teams of surveyors share many years’ experience and are in an ideal position to discuss your project in more detail and offer the best survey solution from our broad range of complementary services.
- Can capture data more quickly and more effectively than traditional methods.
- A safe and cost-efficient method minimising the amount of survey time on site.
- Suitable for a range of measured building projects and schemes.
- Equally effective as a stand-alone survey or a complementary service.
- Data available in a wide range of formats including point clouds and fly over video footage.